суббота, 21 августа 2021 г.

Investment Opportunity

Investment Opportunity

Hi. My name is Mrs. Maliga Chetty, I am  Executive Board Member of African Bank of South Africa .  

I contacted you because I have large funds available meant for investment and I prefer to invest in your country. I am looking for a trustworthy person whom I can rely on to manage this on my behalf in your country for our benefits.  

Please, I would like you to suggest any business and investments we can venture into in your country for our benefits, as I will personally provide all the funds for this to kick off immediately.  

Hopefully you will give your consideration to this proposal and let's discuss further on how to cooperate. You can contact me via my personal Email: (malchetty@naver.com ) .   

Regards,  

Maliga Chetty  


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий